To schedule an inspection, please call 385-468-6690 before 3:00 pm to schedule your inspection for the following business day.
The building inspector will not call before arriving on site for the inspection. If you need to coordinate or find out when they will be coming, it is your responsibility to call our office at 385-468-6688 between 7:30 am and 8:00 am the morning of the inspection.to make arrangements with the inspector. Failure to do so may result in a failed inspection and a re-inspection fee. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter. If you have any questions, please call: 385-468-6688
- Preconstruction Meeting
- Temporary Power (Requires a separate permit)
- Foundation Insulation
- Underground Plumbing
- Underground Mechanical
- Underground Electrical
- Framing - Subtrades must not start until the framing inspection has been done and passed and the inspector has approved moving forward.
- Rough Building, Rough Plumbing, Rough Mechanical and Rough Electrical (Rough 4-Way)
- Weather Barrier
- Gas Line
- Power to Panel (Meter Set)
- Final 4-Way
- Final Building, Final Plumbing, Final Mechanical and Final Electrical (Final 4-Way)
This is a typical list and is not meant to be comprehensive. Depending on the scope of your project, there may be more or less items requiring inspections. Please call with any questions.
Rule of Thumb: Do not cover anything until it has been inspected and approved.
Kelly BowthorpeBuilding Inspector IIPhone: 801-703-5798 (Mobile)
Mark UrryBuilding Inspector IIPhone: 385-222-1736 (Mobile)
Craig BrowneBuilding Inspector IPhone: 385-226-7321 (Mobile)
Kirk BoyingtonChief Building OfficialPhone: 385-468-6693Additional Phone: 801-657-9194 (Mobile)
Rody KnorrBuilding Inspector IIPhone: 801-707-7644