Pay My Parking Ticket 

Click Here to Pay Parking Ticket Online

Please note: The link above is to pay your Town of Brighton Parking ticket for parking in a NO PARKING zone or parking over the WHITE LINE.

To pay or dispute violations for PARKING WITHOUT A RESERVATION in the Town of Brighton, visit:   Park BCC | VIOLATIONS

Important Instructions for Online Payments:

  • Bill Type = Jurisdiction stated at the top of your parking notice
  • Account Number = Your License Plate Number
  • Last name or Business name = Parking Notice Number

Other Payment Options:

  • In Person: Greater Salt Lake Municipal Services District, 2001 S State Street Suite N3600, Salt Lake City, UT 84190 - Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
  • By Phone:  385-468-6627, Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
  • By Mail: DO NOT MAIL CASH. Record the Notice number on the check or money order and include a copy of the Notice with your payment. Checks must be made out to the Greater Salt Lake Municipal Services District.

Notice: Failure to pay the penalty may result in the filing of a civil action, increased penalties and fees, and administrative fees. Under the listed code, the owner and/or operator of the vehicle is strictly liable for civil penalties assessed pursuant to this Notice. To satisfy the Parking Notice, you must send payment in the amount indicated no earlier than five business days but no later than 20 calendar days or appeal the Notice.

Town of Brighton, Utah - Parking Ticket Information

View the interactive parking map:  Brighton No Parking Location App

What is the difference between appealing and contesting a ticket?

  • Dispute/Contest: A dispute is when you admit to the fact that you violated the ordinance but are requesting that we review your case and lower the fee based on special circumstances.
  • Appeal: An appeal is when you feel that our interpretation of the code was inaccurate in that you did NOT violate the ordinance. Appeals MUST follow all the instructions on the parking notice in order to be considered complete. After an appeal is filed, we will review the case, reach out for further information, and schedule a hearing with an Administrative Law Judge. Should you lose the case, it is also possible for us to assess the costs of said hearing on the vehicle owner.
  • Click the dropdown menu links below for additional information.

Contest My Parking Ticket

To dispute your parking notice, please fill out a form by clicking on this link.